The Kara, a special bracelet, is handcrafted in Amritsar, India and is made of 100% stainless steel. It’s high polish is achieved without the use of chemicals or chrome plating. The Kara is hypo-allergenic, rust proof, and guaranteed to arrive without imperfections.
The weight of the Kara may vary slightly, depending on the size.
This Kara is available in the following sizes:
- XS: inner diameter approximately 5,8 cm.
- S: inner diameter approximately 6,4 cm.
- M: inner diameter approximately 7,3 cm.
- L: inner diameter approximately 7,7 cm.
This Kara has a hand engraved mantra written in Gurmukhi, a language with roots in the 4000 year old Sanskrit.
It has a wonderfullly round shape, giving it a special glance of grace and perfection.
The mantra engraved on this SikhKara combines three mantras and is called the Triple Mantra. The effect of this mantra is to clear the path to your destiny:
1. Aad Gureh Nameh, Jugad Gureh Nameh, Sat Gureh Nameh, Siri Gur Deveh Nameh
2. Aad Such, Jugad Such, Hai Bhee Such, Nanak Hosee Bhee Such
3. Aad Such, Jugad Such, Hai Bhai Such, Nanak Hosee Bhai Such.
The meaning of this mantra:
In the beginning there was wisdom. Throughout time that wisdom existed. That wisdom is still true. That wisdom will exist forever.
The meaning of the second part of the mantra is: Primal Truth, True for all Time, True at this Instant, Oh Nanak, Forever True.
These are the four stages of truth that must prevail through one touch.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: